Water Resources Management
robust, tailored IT solutions for a full-range of water applications
Water Information Systems by KISTERS
Get immediate access to new capabilities that enhance analytical problem-solving associated with managing limited and valuable water resources. This off-the-shelf software is customer configurable to your agency's distinct data management requirements, from collection and QC to reporting and distribution. The water data analytics platform easily and efficiently stores, integrates and processes many types and massive amounts of time series information via simple data visualization options. Just as easily collaborate with data users outside your organization or the public to address challenges in the environment you share.
- Flexible & efficient data collection options
Import data from a wide range of sources like mobile devices and monitoring networks such as Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA), Geostationary Operational Environmental Satellite (GOES), California Data Exchange Center (CDEC), the National Weather Service (NWS), and U.S. Geological Survey (USGS).
- Secure data storage for an unlimited number of parameters
There are no limitations on SCADA tags. In addition all original data is stored separately from edited data. Centralize diverse formats of data as well.
- The friendly user interface (GUI) allows you to handle analytical power with ease.
Windows display tree view navigation, contents, and messages. Menu ribbons and keystroke shortcuts let users access graphical, tabular and mapping tools.
- Convenient visualization supports fully automated validation and manual QA/QC of data.
Tables, graphs, charts, time series, and maps drive investigation of data that violate user-defined rules.
- System administrators can set data access controls and generate complete audit trails of data editing.
- Versatile reporting functions aid compliance with state and federal agencies.
Predefined reports can be automated, while customized reports can be run as necessary or on a schedule.
- Improve workflow with time & cost savings
Move beyond compliance reporting and lead actionable change. KISTERS' water data analytics platform is much more than a repository of hydrological, water quality and ecology information. Innovative communications functions allow safe and easy sharing of information with stakeholders.
- Get high-quality data for forecasting, models & decision support.
Stable, reliable and extremely consistent IT solutions provide QA/QC assurance, especially as you collaborate and get data from partner organizations. Integrate accurate data with GIS systems and open data websites accessible by the public.
- Optimize automated and human critical analyses.
When you apply business rules and alarming tools, water data professionals can investigate areas of concerns rather than get distracted by mundane processing tasks.
- Track equipment for more efficient calibration, maintenance and operations.
Unlimited storage enables users to go beyond time series data and capture extensive amounts of metadata, which can manage tangible assets. Trace sensors from storage or repair to deployment, or compare monitoring devices before a full-scale upgrade.
- Standardizing and automating calculations best left to computers fully engages your staff to perform better. Maximize employee engagement and retention while minimizing costs associated with turnover.
- Our best-in-class customer support assures you have a
long-term partner interested in your success.
- System resilience and optimization as you operate in an ever-changing environment.
- Choice of operating environment
- Choice of relational database (MS SQL / Oracle) or a proprietary file-based management system
- Client-based installation or hosted service ideal for small to medium-sized organizations
- KISTERS' analytics software as service is ideal for intermittent / seasonal users