Air Quality Management
AQ network solutions for compliance and pollution control
Air Quality Monitoring Information Systems by KISTERS
KISTERS' air quality monitoring data systems enhance the management, control, and compliance reporting of air quality measuring networks. The comprehensive software efficiently streamlines all tasks of the process chain: from data acquisition of immission and emission measurement to storage, from data validation and graphical or numerical analyses to reporting.
This off-the-shelf solution is flexible for immediate implementation or configured to distinct needs of each client. Consolidate network information while individual monitoring stations collect data and run plausibility checks, calibration and functional tests. Subsequently public authorities and private industrial companies that range in size rely confidently on KISTERS.
- Cross-product technology assures seamless integration with existing systems and
flexible data acquisition
KISTERS continually tests its software to guarantee success of data migration from legacy systems in addition to data import from a variety of monitoring devices by renowned names in the industry
The web-based interface lets you access the program from any node in the network.
Run common tasks and calculations without installation of an executable file on a local PC.
Automated QA/QC and convenient visualization tools make manual inspection of aberrations and anomalies in observations easy. Present data in graphs, time series, wind roses, or pollutant concentration roses.
- Complete audit trails of data and meta data editing create rollback functionality, if needed.
- Versatile reporting supports air quality compliance as well as operational audits. Predefined or custom-designed reports can be run on schedule or on demand. Save reports in popular formats and then distribute via popular communications methods.
- Establish extreme consistency for your network.Tested
by some of the largest air quality monitoring networks, KISTERS' air quality solution is proven to have the lowest frequency of failure and the highest ability to bring a failed system back to full operation.
- Efficient data management despite collecting large volumes of continuous air quality data
Clients can even choose to apply QA/QC rules in real-time to process and transform raw data into useful information.
- System controls ensure data users with appropriate rights and privileges have timely access to information
- Let KISTERS' applications crunch the numbers, so your staff gets the most accurate data to interpret.
Spare yourself from unnecessary headaches by letting computers do what they do best: algorithms & calculations. Your staff can better focus attention on designing & implementing solutions to mitigate pollution and improve air quality. Minimize employee turnover and total associated costs.
- KISTERS provides best-in-class training and support. New users learn it easily and can adopt it quickly. So your operations minimize time for orientation / training and lost productivity.